A Murri in Melbourne.©


Thursday, 5 January 2012

Defend equality!

JL x
Posted by JLM at 03:48
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2012 (26)
    • ▼  January (26)
      • Murri Pride
      • Do you know Miles Jai?
      • I mean honestly...
      • Moving house in Melb?
      • Aaaw...
      • This goes out to my sister girl Tanya...
      • The cutest thing I have ever seen.
      • Loyalty
      • Deadly Picture of the Day
      • What you believe you become.
      • Boycott the magazine's that make you feel like crap.
      • Too funny!
      • Why is it always about a man?
      • Are you a young Koorie?
      • Ahh... No.
      • Defend equality!
      • To forgive or not to forgive?
      • People call me an SBS/ABC freak... & this is why...
      • "We got money for war but can't feed the poor?"- 2...
      • Love this pic
      • I hate Cricket season...
      • One thing I know is ...
      • Deadly Picture of the Day
      • Saying things in the heat of the moment.
      • Jealousy... Care factor? ZERO :)
      • Success & Haters
  • ►  2011 (29)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (20)

JL on Twitter

    Follow me on Twitter

    What's worth reading on the net?

    • Indigenous Rights Net (National Museum)
    • Koori Web- The Great Gary Foley's Website
    • Aborginaloz Blogspot
    • Chris Sarra Blog @ wordpress
    • Leesa Watego
    • Street King
    • 1 Deadly Nation
    Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.